Report a Problem

Who to call when there's an issue on a bike path or road

Excessive debris in the bike lane? Potholes on your commute? If you come across something that needs attention, our local governments want to hear about it and provide methods for you to communicate with them. Please use the links below to contact the spielcasino spiele kostenlos you've found a problem.

City of Langley

Request for Service Form

Township of Langley

Operations Department
Tel: (604) 532-7300
Report a Problem Form


Neighboring Cities and Municipalities

City of Abbotsford

City of Abbotsford

Engineering Operations
Tel: (604) 853-5485
Request for Service Form

Maple Ridge

City of Maple Ridge

Operations Centre
Tel: (604) 463-9581
Request for Service Form

City of Surrey

City of Surrey

Transportation Services
Tel: (604) 591-4853
Report a Problem Form

Attend a HUB Langley monthly meeting:

Find out more >

Join us on Facebook for discussion about cycling in Langley:

Learn more at
(opens in a new window)